Thursday, July 25, 2013

(MUSIC) MOD-casaNova ((prod by Bamtunez)

My full names are Monehin Olushola Dennis, this explains why my friends call me "MOD" which happens to be my stage name. A Biochemist who graduated from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun-State, Nigeria. Music is my life, I started music at a very tender age, I do R&B, afro hip-hop, Reggae and many others. I've worked with some big producers in Nigeria such as ID Cabasa, Phat-E and Bamtunez. Follow me on twitter @iam_MODbaba , Facebook page: Dennis a.k.a MOD baba, BBpin- 26EBA1A3. CasaNova is a sensational R&B song written and composed by MOD, produced by Bamtunez
DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

  1. Ŋɑ̤̥̈̊Ђ wa oo,evrybody want 2 sing...♍ƺ sef I wan sing oo,hope Ŋɑ̤̥̈̊Ђ better song sha...☺k° let's download first

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good muzik. Thumbs up to u MOD.

    ReplyDelete